Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of services provided by Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy. Included is the use of the site www.naasdrivingacademy.ie owned and operated by Geil Sli Driving Academy.
By using the site or by communication of booking appointments, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT IMPACTS YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT HOW TO RESOLVE DISPUTES. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
All Content published and made available on our Site is the property of Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
The minimum age restriction to use our Site is 16 years old for Safe Pass and Forklift training and 17 years old for all Driving tuition. By using our Site, users agree that they are over the minimum age required. We do not assume legal responsibility for false statements about age.
Sale of Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of services from Naas Driving Academy both for inhouse sales and offsite sales using the website www.naasdrivingacademy.ie.
We are under a legal duty to supply services that match the description of the services you order both in house and on our Site.
The following services are available to book using our site or in house booking procedures:
· Driving Lessons for the following categories (B, BE, C1, C, CE)
· Driver CPC
· Driving Instructor Training
· Safe Pass
· Forklift Training
· Manual Handling
The services will be paid for in full when the services are ordered.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all services we provide. You agree to purchase services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel you order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
We accept the following payment methods on our website:
· Credit or Debit card
· Pay Pal
We accept the following payments for in house sales:
· Credit or Debit card
· Cash (where pre-arranged and card detail for guarantee are on file)
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this Payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Right to cancel and Receive Reimbursement
If you are a customer living in the United Kingdom or the European Union you have the right to cancel your contract to purchase services from us within 14 days without giving notice. The cancellation period:
· Will end 14 days from the date of purchase when you purchase a service.
To exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel within the cancellation period. To cancel, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post Naas Driving Academy, Unit D12 Southern Link Business Park, Jigginstown, Naas Co. Kildare W91 HC65. You may use a copy of the Cancellation Form, found at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions, but you are not required to do so.
The right to cancel does not apply to:
· Goods or services, other than the supply of water, gas, electricity, or district heating, where the price depends upon fluctuations in the financial market that we cannot control and that may occur during the cancellation period;
· Services that the customer has requested for the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance;
· Newspapers, magazines, or periodicals, except for subscriptions to such publications;
· Passenger transport services; and
· Accommodation, transport of good, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, if the contract includes a specific date or period of performance.
Effects of Cancellation
If you requested the performance of services begin during the cancellation period, are required to pay us and amount which is in proportion to what has been performed until you have communicated to us your decision to cancel this contract. We will reimburse to you any amount you have paid above this proportionate payment.
We will make the reimbursement using the same form of payment as you used for the initial purchase you have expressly agreed otherwise. You will not incur any fees because of reimbursement.
This right to cancel and to reimbursement using is not affected by any return or refund policy we may have.
Refunds for Services
We provide refunds for services sold for both in house sales and on Site sales as follows:
· Only refunds requested within 14 days of payment will be returned in the payment method made. Any refunds requested outside the 14 day withdrawal period will be issued in the form of a credit note that can be used across all services provided by Naas Driving Academy and are transferrable to a 3rd party on request.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation, These Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of that legislation will apply.
Links to other Websites
Our Site, and on occasion email correspondence will contain links to 3rd party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third party website or service linked to on our Site or through correspondence. It is you responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party websites before using these sites.
Limitation of Liability
Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our services both in house and on our Site.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland.
Subject to any exceptions specified in these Term and Conditions, if you and Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy are unable to resolve any dispute through informal discussion, the you and Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy agree to submit the issue before a mediator. The decision of the mediator will not be binding. Any mediator must be a neutral party acceptable to both you and Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy. The costs of any mediation will be paid by the unsuccessful party.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, you and Geil Sli Driving Academy agree that you both retain the right to bring an action in small claims court and to bring and action for injunctive relief or intellectual property infringement.
· All services are payable in advance of all lessons and courses provided by Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy. All discounted rate packages and courses are payable on booking. For pay as you go options on driving lessons card details are held through the booking system and confirmed within 48 hours of booking to secure your appointment. In the event of late cancellations or no show appointments the cancellation policy will apply to all lessons and courses. The cancellation policy is listed below.
· Any pre-arranged business account payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice.
· All discounted packages are ran from the premises of Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy, Unit D12 Southern Link Business Park, Jigginstown, Naas, Co. Kildare W91 HC65 or where possible from the RSA Driving Test Centre in Naas. All evening lessons and Saturday lessons are strictly ran from our premises. We do not operate a door to door service.
· Any special offers cannot be used in conjunction with other discounted offers.
· Learner Permits for the correct category are required for training and must be carried by the learner whilst driving. Your learner permit must also be valid and in date for all appointments.
· Scheduled length of lessons includes and all discussions between the instructor and learner including any paperwork that would need to be completed for training.
· Minimum requirement of training must be completed before vehicles can be hired for the driving test. In regards to EDT students this does not include your 12 compulsory lessons required by the RSA for completion of EDT lessons to be eligible for the driving test, additional training is sometimes required for EDT candidates and will be noted by the instructors as your progress through to your final EDT lesson. Vehicles are hired at the discretion of Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy.
Due to the current pandemic status this section is subject to change in lines with Government Guidelines set in place for all ADI members under the RSA who are directed by the
Department of Transport. We at Geil Sli Driving Academy T/A Naas Driving Academy have the restrictions in place for all training that we conduct please see below for details:
Driving lessons including RSA requirements see below;
· Face Masks are mandatory on all lessons and while in the building at all times.
· Under the current Level 5 restrictions the RSA have advised under direction from the Department of Transport that from the 10th of May 2021 only candidates classified as essential workers can complete EDT lessons and go forward for testing. The RSA require an essential worker form to be completed for all EDT students attending lessons. This form is contained as a link in the confirmation emails, it is the responsibility of the student to satisfy themselves that they are deemed essential worker and anyone not deemed essential and puts themselves forward are in breach of Government Guidelines.
Safe Pass including Solas regulations:
A declaration form is required to be completed and returned 72 hours in advance of your course date, please follow the link below to complete and submit. The submission of this declaration is your responsibility and we will remind you a few
· days before via text. As per Solas regulations if it is not received 72 hours in advance of the course participation will not be permitted and you will be moved to a later date. This form has to be completed 3 days in advance of the course, it cannot be completed early or late.
· Cancellation policy is 72 hours as per conditions for Solas procedure, however we understand that unforeseen circumstances can occur and of course, if an attendee is feeling unwell they cannot attend. We endeavour to have backup attendees to take your place but it may not always be possible.
· While training rooms and break areas are set up to meet social distancing requirements customers are required, as per Solas regulations, to wear a face mask or covering during training and while moving throughout the training centre.
· Solas have requested that the training organisations discourage the attendees from leaving the centre on their breaks to minimise risk and to reflect this they have shortened break times.
· Payment is required on booking to secure your place.
If at anytime any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes in which we operate our services both in house and on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these terms and conditions or post a notice on our site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
Post: Naas Driving Academy, Unit D12 Southern Link Business Park, Jigginstown, Naas, Co. Kildare W91 HC65
All of these procedures are put in place for your safety and the safety of our staff. We thank you for your understanding at this time.
At Naas Driving Academy we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy along with our associated documentation sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. We collect information about individuals when they use our website and our services. Please read the following policy carefully in order to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we intend to protect it.
Who is the Data Controller?
Naas Driving Academy, Unit D12 Southern Link Business Park, Naas, Kildare
Information We May Collect From You
· Your Name
· Your Date of Birth
· Your Address
· Email Address
· Phone numbers including landline/mobile
· Financial information (card details, bank details etc.)
· Health information
· PPS Number
· Driving Licence details
· Information that you provide by completing forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
· We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
· When you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research and feedback although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders and services.
· Information that you provide by obtaining our services or enquiring about our services. This includes information provided at the time you make contact. Information that you provide by completing our training paperwork and registration forms when using our services.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The data we collect from you may be shared with or transferred to and stored at a destination outside of our premises. These other destinations will be restricted to our accredited bodies. It may also be processed by staff operating outside of our premises who work for us or for one of our suppliers and accredited bodies. Such staff maybe engaged in among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Your data will be held by us for a period set out by our accrediting bodies which can range from 2 years to 5 years. Your personal data will be kept for the period where you are actively a customer using our services or on notification from you that you wish to remove your personal data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All data collected will be securely stored on our CRM and filing system
Uses Made of Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you may have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into, between you and us.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
If you are an existing customer, we will contact you via electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or via phone.
If you are a new customer and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Naas Driving Academy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
As an individual under EU law, you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below:
· The right to access data relating to you (access right)
· The right to rectify/correct data relating to you (right to rectification)
· The right to object to processing of data relating to you (right to object)
· The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you (right to restriction)
· The right to erase/delete data relating to you (right to erasure)
· The right to port certain data relating to you from one organisation to another (right to data portability)
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time using our sole discretion. If we make any changes we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Policy as modified.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Policy and the information we hold are welcome and should be addressed to us at email@example.com. All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.